Most people when asked this question would admit that their greatest fear is being locked into a lengthy listing agreement with an incompetent Agent. Why? Because they know this could cost them valuable time and exposure on the market.
With this in mind, our team specializes in removing the risk
and fear from listing your home with a REALTOR. We do this
through our no hassle, no waiting, and NO GIMMICKS pledge of
Our pledge allows our clients to:
- Cancel their listing agreement at any time
- Relax knowing that you are not locked into a contract
- Enjoy a caliber of service confident enough to make
Every seller should look for a credible Real Estate Agent that will:
- Tell you how many homes they sold last year.
- Inform you on how many people they have in their network.
- Give you a marketing plan for your individual home.
- Tell you the percentage of list to sale price on your listing.
- Provide you with a list of buyers they are currently
- Provide you with a written guarantee.
- Tell you how they rank among other agents in your area.
- Inform you of their contact methods and frequencies.
- Tell you who will be handling the ad & sign calls
created by your listing.
- Tell you what percent of their business comes from personal referrals.
- Be a licensed broker or salesperson.
- Have a fully computerized operation.
- Give you solid office hours.
- Tell you how long they've been in the real estate business
- Give past success stories.
- Provide you with QUALIFIED buyers to make offers on your listing.